Thursday, August 19, 2010

preview..

Yoo,

Here is a little preview of my coming blogg about World Basketball Festival from last weekend.
things that I am gonna tell you..

What it is,
What they did during those 4 days.
And about the athletes and stuff, here a little preview..



Yoo whatss gutt,
Here I am bloggin on my laptop, and today we are gonna talk about the World Basketball Festival.
World festival Basketball started 11/8/'10.
With an awsome scrimmage of team USA, nice dunks, alley-oops, passes.. though there were a lot of turnovers.. but The team is pretty good, one guard still has to get cut..
Stephan Curry
Russel Westbrook
Eric Gordon
I think Eric Gorden should get cut because the other two were performing really well.
It started with a nice show, with dance acts and stuf..

video from the scrimmage game.



Well that was the preview..
Soon the full blog..

peace,
wesleyrl

1 comment:

  1. Really NICE BLOG!!! I really like it and I will 100% follow you back if you follow me.

    spaceageclothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your message!